Become a Member of Grey Power Rotorua
Grey Power is a national organisation comprised of a number of local associations that represent the interests of those in the over 50 age group. By joining and participating at a local level you can have an effect at a national level. Grey Power membership is open to anyone over 50 years.
Why Join Grey Power Rotorua?
There are many reasons for becoming a member of Grey Power Rotorua. For example:
- Have your say on any of the major topics that affect people over the age of 50 years.
- Get to know other members of the association
- Become involved with the Grey Power organisation at a higher level and become a member of the committee.
- Take part in some volunteer activities in your community.
- Wish to take advantage of discounts offered by many of Rotorua’s business.
- Receive Grey Power Rotorua’s quarterly newsletter.
Whatever your reason for joining, the Grey Power Rotorua Association welcomes those who are 50 plus who would like to be a part of a advocacy organisation that puts their needs and welfare first. So if you are ready to join us click the button below.
To join or renew your membership click one of the following buttons